NEXUS GEO STICK
The Nexus Geo is taking Nexus performance to the next level. Coming in at 390 grams, the Geo matches the weight of the Vapor FlyLite. This stick gives the player ultimate versatility and the ability to do anything from anywhere on the ice. The highlight feature is ER SPINETECH, a 5-sided shaft geometry that let us remove excess carbon fiber layers in the key loading area of the stick while maintaining a standard Nexus mid-kick point.
The benefits are immense:
• The ER Spine is designed to make shooting effortless.
• It has an optimized flex profile to allow you to lean a lot easier into your shots.
• It creates a faster transfer of energy to the blade.
• The 5-sided shape provides a unique feel which contours to the player's hands to maximize feel and control.
• A full Advanced Carbon Layering construction reduces weight to 390 grams.
• Asymmetrical TeXtreme maximizes energy flow with every play.
• Duraflex resin adds durability.
• Monocomp Technology improves balance and puck control.
• New OmniCore blade technology adds stability to reduce blade fatigue and create a faster release.
30-DAY LIMITED NORTH AMERICAN WARRANTY ON COMPOSITE STICKS If a claim is submitted within 30 days of purchase, BAUER Hockey will provide a one-time replacement of your player or goalie composite stick if damaged due to a manufacturer defect. To process your claim, Bauer requires your original receipt from an authorized BAUER dealer along with the white serial number sticker affixed to the original receipt. Hand-written receipts and banking statements will not be accepted. Please keep a photocopy of your receipt for your records. Warranty claims without the required information will not be processed. Note: There is no warranty for wood or foam core sticks or replacement blades. Please also note, that warranty will be voided, if the composite stick has been used on concrete or asphalt.
EASIER FLEX &
Revolutionary shape removesexcess carbon fiber layers in the key loading zone making it easier to flex for a faster, more controlled release.
Carbon bridge, lightweight foam and response layer combine to make it easier to feel the puck for added control in all situations.
Ultra Lightweight carbon fiber is strategically layered to reduce weight with increased strength.
Built as a true 1-piece construction from handle to blade for better energy flow in every stick.