BAUER SYNTHETIC ICE TILES SINGLE SIDED
Get free returns as a BAUER MVP Learn More
Bring the game you love anywhere you go. BAUER Synthetic Ice Tiles allows you to practice skating, shooting, passing, and stick handling wherever you want – whenever you want.
- Synthetic Ice Surface – Self-lubricating surface mimics on-ice feel without being at a rink.
- Easy Set Up – Patented dovetail interlocking system allows for quick set up and break down. Requires only a rubber hammer to snap tiles together.
- 18” x 18” Tiles – With 10 tiles, you get 21.6 sq. ft. of practice space.
- The Bauer Synthetic Ice Tiles for indoor and outdoor use.
- Carefully align the dovetail pattern of one tile at the time.
- Simply use the patented interlocking edges to connect (disassemble) the tiles, snap into place.
- Before undertaking intense training, it is important to become familiar with the perception of a synthetic surface.
- Make sure that your skate are always well sharpened. We recommend between 5/8’’ and 3/4’’ hollow for better performance.